Navigation, Tracking & Communication
Integrated into an easy-to-install Android Tablet
Garmin Fleet™ 700 Series. Android-based tablet with Built-In 4G modem, Wireless, Bluetooth and integrated Dash Cam.
Purpose-built for Fleet Telematics
The Garmin fleet 790 open-SIM tablet is purpose-built for fleet telematics. It combines our trusted navigation, specialized truck routing¹ and fleet experience with the openness and flexibility of a tablet.
- 7’’ capacitive multitouch WSVGA display (1024 x 600 pixels) with embedded 4G modem with open-SIM cellular connectivity and built-in dual-purpose camera
- Powered magnetic mount with mini USB and USB Type A (USB host mode)
- Lifetime onboard maps of North America with free updates¹
- Customized truck routing² for the size and weight of your truck
- Road warnings for bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, inclines and more
Modem & Camera
Garmin fleet 790 has an embedded 4G modem with open-SIM cellular connectivity for an “always-on” internet connection.
Built-in Dual-purpose Camera
The Garmin fleet 790 tablet also adds a built-in dual-purpose camera. It functions as a dash camera for the road and a productivity camera at the site.
Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® Connectivity
fleet 790 includes onboard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for internet connection, connectivity to third-party peripherals — including cargo cameras, sideview cameras or backup cameras — and, most importantly, over-the-air map updates.
Customised Truck Routing
Garmin fleet 790 has detailed maps that also include truck-related restrictions — such as bridge heights, sharp curves, weight limits and more — and related information for most major roads and highways. Just enter your vehicle profile information (customizable by height, weight, length, width and hazardous materials), and find truck-preferred routes suitable for the size and weight of your truck. The onboard Trip Planner lets you create multiple-stop routes and plan and save future trips. Easy Route Shaping lets you change your route to include preferred roads or cities just by touching the screen.